CSI: Sheridan CSI: Sheridan

It's funny 'cause i go there

haha that's great 'cause i goto Sheridan... i know a couple ppl in fundies too... and they're like dead now haha. add me to msn silverlink_99 {At} hotmail {dot} com always good to find new ppl from there!

Brother Brother

Touching...

I very much enjoyed this flash... some below said it was boring, but the fact is, not every good flash is full of comedy, or fast, super movements. as fas as i'm concerned that doesn't make a good flash. A good flash should tell a story of some-sort. and i think you did that very well. the sound fit it Extremely well. although the graphics weren't the best i've seen, they were still decent. Overall, a very touching flash, i enjoyed it very much! :)

TonyTheMan responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words... :) I wish there were more kind people like you hehehehe...

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

Excellent

Just Great! No complaints at all! I love it!

War. War.

Quite Good

Very interesting flash. the animation itself wasent' the greatest, but it was very fitting concidering the message going across. just don't see too many like this! i like how you also used white on black, have a feeling of the simplicity that war boils down too. Not one of the best animations i've ever seen, but it's up there!

6 hour deadline animation 6 hour deadline animation

Great!

just a great animation. Loved the more traditional style. dispite what other people below this have said... i liked the black and white feature. not too many of those around anymore, it gave it a different feel. May want to work on the plot, but again, if it was done in a day then it was very well done.
Try taking one like this to the next level, with a full story. it could be Great! Keep it up!

GK-studios responds:

Thanks for the advice, but this little piece is made so that it has no plot.
It's all about the animation itself.

Banana Phone Banana Phone

So funny

Everytime i see this i laugh :D
But God i can never get tham song out of my head! :@

Angry White Boy Polka Angry White Boy Polka

One Word. Classic

That Was So Well done. Perfectly fitting for the song. I don't know what else to put. Just a practically flawless animation! :D

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

hahaha

Oh man, that was Great. Such an addicting song too. hahaha, oh that was Great! Keep em comming! :D

F E A R F E A R

Wow

That was amazing. Just beautiful animation, very smooth, dark and errie (sp?) and all that. I love it! Keep up the Amazing work! I can't wait to see more like it! :D

Fallen Angel: Teaser Fallen Angel: Teaser

Absolutly Amazing

One of the Best things I have Ever Seen. You truely are a flash Master. To know that Flash could do something like this, is truely an inspiration for a lot of people! I am truely looking forward to seeing the movie. we can see how much effort went into the teaser, and the full movie i'm sure will surpass my highest expectations! :D Again, Absolutly amazing man. I tip my hat to you!